1. Go into the NEW Course. In the Administration Block, click on Import.
2. Type in the old course information into the search field and click the Search button.
- Courses should be searched by code, such as MATH105-001-202040, where MATH105 is the course and number, 001 is the section, and 202040 indicates the semester.
- The code can be copied directly from the old course Moodle page.
3. Click the radio button on the left of the desired "old course" and then click the Continue button.
4. If you are importing the ENTIRE COURSE from the old semester course into the new semester course, click on the Jump to the final step button.
5. If you only want to import certain parts of the old semester course, click on the Next button.
6. The next screen will allow you to select/deselect the course components that will be imported into the new course from the old course. When you are done selecting/deselecting items, click the blue Next button.
7. Double check the import settings, and click on the blue Perform Import button. The import will begin. When is finished, click the blue Continue button to view the new course with all of the imported content.