Some students will not be able to submit to an Assignment activity within the required window, while others may need extra time due to required accommodations stipulated by the Office of Disability Services (ODS). Any student can be granted an extension on an assignment at any time, even if grading has already been completed.
1. Click on the Assignment activity.
2. Click the View all submissions button.
3. Locate the student that requires an extension, and click the word Edit that appears to the right of their name.
4. In the menu that will appear, click Grant extension.
5. A new screen will open for that student. Enter the extended due date in the field labeled Extension due date.
6. Click the blue Save changes button.