1. From any Moodle page, locate your user name and icon in the upper right hand corner.
2. Hover your mouse over the name, and then click on Preferences and User from the menus that will appear.
3. Click on Forum Preferences under the User account heading.
4. Using the dropdown menu in the Email Digest Type field, select one of the following options:
- No digest (single email per forum post) to recieve a separate email for every post made on every forum (this could end up being a lot of emails!)
- Complete (daily email with full posts) for a report of all forum postings within a single day sent as one email to you.
- Subjects (daily email with subjects only) for a report of the subject line only of all forum postings within a single day send as one email to you.
5. Consider choosing Yes: highlight new posts for me in the Forum Tracking field while here. It will highlight unread forum posts and make forums containing unread posts more obvious. This is very helpful for Ask a Question forums where students are waiting for an answer to their questions.