For University-managed Windows Devices
1. Locate the Windows or Start icon at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
2. In the Type here to search field, type Software Center and press the enter key.
(Note: to use the Software Center you must be logged in to the UL Lafayette network directly or through UConnect VPN).
3. Select Panopto from the Applications tab.
4. Click the red Install button.
For University-managed Mac Devices
For Personal Devices
1. Log into the Moodle course where you added a Panopto block.
2. Scroll down to the Panopto block.
3. Under Links, Click on Course Settings.
5. Click the Download Panopto link at the top-right corner of the screen, below your name. The Panopto Recorder needs to be installed on a computer to record videos using it.
Note: a web-based recorder called Panopto Capture is also available.
6. Select the download option that fits your device: Windows or Mac.
7. Once the installation file has been downloaded to your computer (usually to your Downloads folder), Double-click the file to install the Panopto Recorder.
Continue to Recording Videos in Panopto