1. Log into your Moodle course, Turn Editing On, and locate the Module/Section of the course where you would like to add a ProctorU link.
2. Click the Add an Activity or Resource and select External Tool from the list of activities available, and click the Add Button.
3. In the General Settings, add an Activity Name.
4. In the Preconfigured tool dropdown menu, select ProctorU.
5. Click the words Show More...
6. In the Launch container, select New Window.
7. Select the Privacy heading, uncheck the third checkbox: Accept grades from this tool.
7. Save and Return to course.
Continue to Create a ProctorU Account (First Time Users)