Log into Learning Spaces for more information about Course Reports.
Activity Completion logs work hand-in-hand with the activity completion settings for each activity in the course.
The result will be a spreadsheet of all students with checkboxes indicating if they have or have not completed all course activities. The spreadsheet can be downloaded as needed.
1. In your Moodle course, click on the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the slide-out menu.
2. Next, locate the Administration block and click on Reports and then Activity Completion.
3. A chart listing all students and all activities with activity completion settings will appear.
- Students that earned completion will have a checked box
- Student lacking completion will have an empty box
4. To download this data in spreadsheet format, click the text Download in Excel-compatible format (.csv) at the bottom of this chart.