Log into Learning Spaces for more information about Managing Course Enrollment.
1. In your Moodle course, click on the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the slide-out menu.
2. Click on Users and click Enrolled users in the Administration block.
3. On the Participants page, click Enroll users button at the top-right corner.
4. Type the name or ULID (C00######) in the search box to find the person. When the correct person appears in the results area, click on the name.
5. For Assign role, select the role for the person. In this case, it will be "Teacher".
6. Click Enroll users button.
7. When the screen refreshes, you will see the person listed in the Participants page with the Teacher Role.