- Log into the course page in Connect.
- Click on the link for the specific exam to go to the exam setup/configuration screen.
- Click the "assignment options" drop-down box at the top-right of the exam configuration screen.
- Select "Manage Extensions".
- Click the checkbox next to the student who needs the extension/override.
- Click the "edit" link next to each one of the settings (start, due, time limit, and attempts) to set up the individual extension for the student.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom right of the screen to save the extension for the student.
*If your exam is being proctored by an online proctoring service, please make sure to inform the proctoring service that this student will be taking his/her exam with individualized settings that differ from the general testing settings that are being used by other students taking the exam.