Issue: If after syncing grades from Connect, you look in the Moodle gradebook and instead of actual grades, you see the text "error" instead of a numerical grade, the issue is likely
A. Non-integer (i.e. numbers including decimals) grades coming from Connect.
1. If your Connect coursework does produce grades with decimals, make sure that your Moodle gradebook settings are set to display grades with decimals.
1. Ensure that your grades in connect will only product whole number grades without decimals.
B. Something got "hung up" in the syncing process.
1. Open Gradebook setup, locate a column that is showing "error", and click "Edit settings" for that item. Once in the settings, ensure that the grade type is set to "Value" (i.e. numerical). Select the option "Yes" to rescale existing grades, but don't change any other settings. Click "Save".
C. Certain grade items are configured as "hidden" in Moodle.
1. Navigate in your Moodle course to "Course grade settings".
2. Find the section "Overview report", and change the dropdown to one of the two "Show Totals" options.
3. Find the section "User Report", and change the last setting to one of the two "Show Totals" options.