To share Zoom recordings with students, there are two steps:
- First, locate the Zoom recording file on your local machine
- Second, upload the file into Panopto
Locate the Zoom Files.
1. Use the File Explorer (or Finder for Mac) to locate and open the Documents Folder.
2. Open the Zoom folder.
3. The folders here are named by the date and time the recording was made. Locate the correct date/time and open the folder.
4. Locate the file within that ends in .mp4. This will be the file that we need to upload into Panopto. Remember this location for the next phase.
5. Go to the second step: Upload Video in Panopto