After you completed the webinar form and webinar is "officially" scheduled
- Confirm the date, time, title of the webinar and practice session.
- Be sure you and your panelists have received the invitation from Zoom prior to the event.
- Assign webinar roles: co-hosts, panelists.
- Meet with panelists to confirm the webinar structure and content. (This can also be addressed during the practice session)
- Decide whether your webinar will have polls. Polls should be created before the webinar.
- Decide if you want a copy of the recorded webinar after the event (shared link) and a record of attendees (.csv file).
- Review the following documents:
- In whatever way you will promote your webinar, share the Attendee invitation or Registration link.
- If you would like more security measures to be taken for your webinar, please schedule a meeting so we can go over the registration options. The best security measures for a webinar is when the webinar settings are being created.