1. Click the Turn editing on button in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Click on +Add an Activity or resource in the lower right-hand corner of any Module,
3. From the menu that will open, select URL.
4. Enter a descriptive name for the file in the Name field. Best Practice is not to use the URL itself in the Name field.
5. Paste the URL of the external website in the External URL field.
6. Click on the Appearance heading. In the Display drop-down menu, select New Window.
7. Click on the Save and return to course button at the bottom of the screen when you are done.