Log into Learning Spaces for more information about the Navigating Moodle.
After logging in to Moodle, you will be taken to your Dashboard.
Under Course Overview on the Dashboard, you will find links to each Moodle course you are enrolled in. Click a course name to open its course page.
The Course Overview allows you to customize your course display. Here are the different ways to view your courses:
- sort by all, current, future, in progress, starred, or hidden courses
- display courses by last accessed or by title
- display course by cards, summary, or list view
1. Filter course display by all, In progress, Future, Past, Starred or Removed from view.
2. Display courses either by Course name or by Last accessed.
3. Select alternative views of course display by Card, List, and Summary.
4. You can star a course by clicking "…" on the course card, and select Star this course (Bookmark)/ Unstar this course from the list.
You also can hide a course by clicking Remove from view.