If you set Show course modules when you create a Checklist activity, Moodle will add activities and resources to its list. You can further edit a Checklist.
1. On your Moodle course page, click the Checklist activity.
2. Click the Edit checklist tab.
Manually Add an Item to the List
1. Enter a name and click Add button.
2. To add dates to manually-added items (optional), click Edit dates button.
3. Uncheck the Disable box, and use the drop-down menus to set the day, month, and year.
Edit Manually-Added Items
1. Click the gear icon to edit the name and due date for a manually-added item.
2. Click the arrows icon to move items up and down the list.
3. Click the delete icon to delete a manually-added item.
Edit Items Already on the List
1. Click the required icon to choose between showing an item as required or optional.
2. Click the eye icon to show/hide an activity or resource
3. To show/hide multiple activities and resources, select the checkbox of items, and click Show/hide selected items button.
4. Click the text color icon to change the text color of an item (5 present colors provided).
5. Click the green plus icon to add a new item immediately below the current item.