Some students will not be able to submit to an Assignment activity within the required window, while others may need extra time due to required accommodations stipulated by the Office of Disability Services (ODS).
Any student can be granted an extension on an assignment at any time, even if grading has already been completed.
1. Click on the Assignment activity on the Moodle main page.
2. Click the View all submissions button.
3. Locate the student that requires an extension, and click the word Edit that appears to the right of their name, then Grant Extension.
4. In the Grant extension screen, enter the new due date in the Extension due date field.
5. Click the red Save Changes button.
Return to the Assignments resource page for more information on other topics.