Log into Learning Spaces for more information on Gradebook Views & Display Options.
You can view a page that shows the grades for a single student, simulating what that student would see in their own grade report. This feature is especially useful when you are meeting with a student about grades and cannot show the entire gradebook, which would show other students' grades as well.
Note: If you have hidden items in the gradebook, these items will appear in your view, but not in the student's actual grade report.
To view a student grade page
1. In your Moodle course, click on the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the slide-out menu.
2. Click Gradebook Setup in the Administration block.
3. In the navigation tabs at top, click on View tab and click on User report tab.
4. Click the student selection menu on the right side of the screen and click the name of the student you want to view, then choose User for View report as.
5. The page will refresh to show the grade page for that student.
Return to the Setup Gradebook main resource page for more information on other topics.