Items in the gradebook can be organized to appear in the desired order. To move a graded item:
1. In your Moodle course, click on the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the slide-out menu.
2. Click Gradebook Setup in the Administration block.
3. Click on the up/down arrow to the left of the item name.
4. Click the dashed-line rectangle in the location where the selected item should be moved.
Organizing a Grade Item into a Category
1. If the item should be moved into a category, click on the up/down arrow to the left of the item name, then click the dashed-line rectangle tabbed to the right underneath the category name.
2. Another method of moving graded items into categories is to click the checkbox to the right of each graded item.
3. Then select the desired category in the Move selected items to... dropdown menu.
Either method will result in the placing of any grade book items into the desired category.
Return to the Setup Gradebook main resource page for more information on other topics.