You can use Labels to add subheadings and make your course content easy to find. For example, you might create subheadings within each section for Instructional Materials, Learning Activities, and Module Assessments, etc.
1. On your Moodle course, click Turn editing on.
2. Click +Add an activity or resource in the section where you want to add a label.
3. In the Add an activity or resource window, select Label. The Adding a new Label page will open.
5. On the setting page, enter and format your text in the Label text box.
Note: To accommodate accessibility for all students, use Paragraph styles to format subheadings rather than choosing bold and larger text.
6. Click Save and return to course. The label will appear in the section to which it was added.