Activity Completion allows you to set completion criteria in a specific content's settings. A check mark appears against the resource when the students view the activity.
There are three options for Completion tracking:
- Do not indicate activity completion - this will not show checks (ticks) next to the activity
- Students can manually mark the activity as completed - indicated with a solid-line square on the main page. Students must click this square to complete the activity. (Note: they can do this even without doing the activity!)
- Show activity as complete when conditions are met - indicated with a dashed-line square on the main page. The instructor must set up specific criteria based upon student activity within the Forum to complete the activity.
- Activity Completion for Content
- Activity Completion for Quiz
- Activity Completion for Assignment
- Activity Completion for Forum