To allow a student to schedule a proctoring appointment outside of the configured testing window set in Examity, an instructor needs to complete both of the following steps:
Step 1: Setup Exception in Examity
- Click on the Examity link in Moodle to enter the Examity Dashboard
- Select the course where the accommodation will be set
- Once selected, click on Exams in the top-tab
- Select the Affected Test Takers and the Revised Exam Window information, once complete Submit Exceptions
You will need to ensure that the actual exam, whether located in Moodle or in a 3rd party testing site, is also set to provide the student with the approved accommodations.
- Accommodations must also be set up in Moodle (or 3rd party testing site).
- In Moodle, Add a User Override to allow extra time or an alternate testing window.
- For 3rd party testing sites, contact vendor support for their procedures.
Return to Faculty Examity Resources