After an exam window has been set up in ProctorU, a faculty member can later configure a Single User Exam window that will allow an individual student to test outside of the general testing window set up for a particular exam. To allow an individual student to test outside the general testing window, please complete both of the following steps:
Step 1 - Create Single User Exam in ProctorU
- On the ProctorU dashboard, click the name for the exam window that you have already configured.
- Click the Exam Options button at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the option to Create Single User Exam.
- Complete the form to set up the individual testing window for the student.
- Submit the form.
The student should now see individualized appointment availability based on the information you submitted.
Step 2 - Configure Individual Testing Settings in Moodle or 3rd Party Testing Site
- Accommodations must also be set up in Moodle (or 3rd party testing site).
- In Moodle, Add a User Override to allow extra time or an alternate testing window.
- For 3rd party testing sites, contact vendor support for their procedures.
Return to Faculty ProctorU Resources