- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their exam. This will allow ample time to connect with your proctor and troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise. The time it takes you to connect to proctor support and complete the authentication process does NOT count towards your exam duration.
- MAKE SURE YOUR POP-UP BLOCKER IS DISABLED. Otherwise, you will not be able to connect with proctor support.
- Review System requirements before the exam.
2. Proctor support will walk you through the authentication process. You will be asked to:
- Verify your identity. Make sure you have your photo ID with you. You will be required to hold the ID in front of your webcam. The proctor will need to see both your name and photo clearly.
- Review the exam rules.
- Show your desk and workspace. The proctor will ask you to complete a 360˚ room pan and desk sweep with your webcam. This is to ensure your workspace is clear of any materials unauthorized by your instructor.
- Answer a security question.
- Type your unique biometric signature as per your profile setup.
- Agree to the user agreement and exam rules.
If you have issues, contact Technical support