1. Click on the three horizontal lines beside the word Menu in your Moodle Course
2. In The Administration Block, click Question Bank.
3. Select the desired Category for the new question.
4. Click the Create A New Question button.
5. Select Short Answer and click the Add button.
6. Enter a Question Name. Students will not see this name.
7. Enter the Question Text. Students will see this text. It should contain the main body of the question that students will answer.
8. The answer blank will automatically be placed under the question test.
If you wish for the blank to be included in the question text, type "_____" in the question text to indicate where the answer blank should be.
9. Leave the Default Points at 1.
10. Enter any General Feedback that students would receive regardless of getting the question correct or incorrect.
11. Decide if the Case Sensitivity should be considered for this question.
- Enter the exact text you would like students to type into the answer blank.
- Use the Grade dropdown to select 100% for this correct response.
- Enter Feedback for the individual choice if desired (this is called Specific Feedback in Review Options).
- Repeat as needed; it is a good idea to include many variations of the correct response if possible.
When done editing the question, click the Save Changes button. Questions can ALWAYS be updated as needed.