1. To grade a VoiceThread assignment, return to your course and click on the VoiceThread link again.
2. This will display the grading interface.
On the right side of the page, you will see your course roster. If a student is missing from the roster, it means that student has not clicked into your assignment at all yet, but they will appear as soon as they do.
Students can fall into three categories:
- Submitted: Students who have submitted their final assignment
- In progress: Students who have started working on the assignment but have not yet submitted
- Unattempted: Students who have not yet begun working on the assignment at all
3. You can enter grades on a percentage scale (0-100) for students who are listed as Submitted.
For Create assignment, click on a student’s name to see their submission, then enter the grade into the text box or pass/fail selector on the right and click SAVE GRADE button.
For Comment assignment, click on a student’s name and click on each comment to jump directly to it, and then enter the grade into the text box or pass/fail selector on the right and click SAVE GRADE button.
For Watch assignment, the grade (pass/fail) will be automatically saved when the student completed assignment from start to finish.
4. All grades saved in the VoiceThread will immediately be entered into your Moodle gradebook.
* Note: If you have set the assignment to be worth less than 100 points, still grade it on a scale of 0-100 percentage, and the score will be adjusted accordingly in your gradebook.
5. If you have students who have not yet submitted their assignments, click on the student name and click REMIND to send them an email reminder.
Click REMIND STUDENTS to send an email to everyone who has not yet submitted.
Return to the Faculty VoiceThread Resources page for more information on other topics.