1. Click the ProctorU link from your Moodle class.
2. From the ProctorU Instructor Dashboard, click the name of the exam to clone.
3. In the upper right-hand corner, click the Exam Options button.
4. Select Clone this Exam.
5. Edit any setting that needs to be updated for the new semester, especially:
- Term: pick the new semester.
- Exam URL: paste the URL from the new semester's exam
- Exam Password: if using a different password
- Windows: make sure the testing windows reflect the new semester's dates and times.
6. Click the Submit for Review button when finished.
Return to Faculty ProctorU Resources