Troubleshoot Zoom for Students
Modified on: Thu, 15 Apr, 2021 at 11:48 AM
- Update to the latest version for common issues.
- Zoom link not working
- Communicate with your instructor first. The instructor set up the Zoom link and can usually solve this issue.
- If the instructor cannot solve the problem, they can contact Instructional Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to give DL permission to access their course.
- Audio/Video issues
- Choppy, distorted, or frozen stream
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking. When your microphone is on, Zoom will devote part of your Internet connection to an audio stream, even if you are not speaking.
- Close other streaming applications. (such as Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, etc.)
- Leave and rejoin the meeting.
Return to Student Zoom Resources
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.