1. Click Share Screen from the bottom toolbar of your Zoom meeting.
- Select Whiteboard from the options available.
- If you don't see the annotation tools, click Annotate (if sharing your screen) or Whiteboard (if sharing a whiteboard). See Sharing a Whiteboard for more information.
2. Click Share. The annotation tools will appear automatically.
3. Use the page controls in the bottom-right to create new pages or switch between pages.
4. Annotation tools. See Annotation tools for more information.
- Mouse: Deactivate annotation tools and switch to the mouse pointer. This button is blue.
- Select: Select, move, or resize your annotations.
- Text: Insert text.
- Draw: Draw lines, arrows, or shapes.
- Stamp: Insert predefined icons.
- Spotlight/Arrow/Vanishing Pen: Turn you cursor into a spotlight or arrow. Vanishing pen will fade away within a couple of seconds.
- Eraser: Click and drag to erase parts of your annotation.
- Format: Change the formatting options like color, width, or font.
- Clear: Delete all annotations.
- Save: Save shared screen/whiteboard and annotations locally as a PNG or PDF.
7. Annotation settings. Click the More... in screen share controls.
- Enable/Disable Annotation for others. If enabled, participants have access to the annotation menu. To view the annotation menu for Participants, click on View options, Annotate.
- Show/Hide Names of Annotators.
Return to Faculty Zoom Resources