1. Start a Zoom meeting and select Chat icon in the bottom toolbar. A side panel will open.
2. Review the side panel and locate Chat options. Type messages at the bottom of the screen.
1. Log into the Zoom Dashboard, In Meeting (Basic), select Chat and disable.
In Meeting Chat features
1. While Screen Sharing. Select the More ... in meeting controls, choose Chat.
5. Change Chat Settings. Select the More button.
- Save - Save all chat messages in a local TXT file.
- Share files - Send a file in the chat.
- Allow attendees to chat with.
Return to Faculty Zoom Resources