Log into Learning Spaces for more information about Activity and Resources Management.
Any activity, resource, or module can be hidden from students' view in Moodle. Once hidden, the items can easily be unhidden when the instructor is ready for students to see this item.
1. Click the Turn Editing On button in the upper right-hand corner of the Moodle course.
2. Locate the activity, resource, or module that should be hidden. Click the word Edit to the right of that item.
3. In the menu that appears, click Hide. When hiding an entire module, the link is Hide Section.
4. This item will now be identified with a blue Hidden From Students marker.
5. To make this item visible to students, click Edit and select Show. This will make the activity, resource, or module available to students.