Visit H5P.org/tutorials for more information.
What is Course Presentation
H5P Course Presentation allows users to add multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, text, and other types of Interactions to their presentations. These interactions can be automatically graded in the Moodle gradebook.
View course presentation examples below:
Course Presentation Video Tutorial (2:49)
1. Log into your Moodle course, select Menu, Site pages, Content bank
2. Click the Add button, find Course Presentation in the drop down menu
3. When the Editing menu opens, type the Title and any Metadata (optional)
4. Course Presentation editor. Review each of the Hotspots to learn about the Course Presentation editor tool options.
5. Select the tool to place on the slide. (Example below: Image) Each menu tool will display different menu options for that tool. Complete the required fields (shown with a red asterisk) and optional fields as desired.
6. Select Done when complete.
7. The image (or other tool) selected will be placed on the slide. There are additional options available (see below) and the image (tool) can be moved/resized on the slide. Add additional tools to this slide or create/edit additional slides.
8. Select Behavior settings to make optional changes.
9. Select Text overrides and translations to edit text settings or translate text. (optional)
10. Save when complete. Once saved, a preview will display. Edit, close, delete, or rename the course presentation. The course presentation will live in the Content Bank until inserted into the Moodle course.
Return to H5P Content Tutorials