Visit H5P.org/tutorials for more information.
What is Interactive Book
H5P Interactive Book is a tool that combines multiple H5P types into a larger experience. It is similar to an eBook but with more integration of interactive content such as audio, course presentation, dialogue cards, drag and drop, table, text, image, image hotspots, interactive video, and many more tools.
Interactive Book Examples
2. Click the Add button, find Interactive Book in the drop down menu.
3. When the Editing menu opens, type the Title and any Metadata (optional). Decide to check Enable book cover.
4. Interactive Book editor. Review each of the Hotspots to learn about the Interactive Book editor options.
5. Review the Behavioural Settings to make optional changes.
6. Select Text overrides and translations to edit text settings or translate text. (optional).
7. Save when complete. Once saved, a preview will display. Edit, close, delete, or rename the course presentation. The course presentation will live in the Content Bank until inserted into the Moodle course.
Return to H5P Content Tutorials