Image Zoom allows the user to zoom in on an image by using the mouse to hover over certain areas. The '+' or '-' keys can be used to zoom the entire image.
1. Log into your Moodle course, select Menu, Site pages, Content bank
2. Click the Add button then scroll to select Image Zoom
3. When the menu opens, type a Title, add the image, decide if the image is decorative or needs Alternative text. Choose the optional Hover text.
4. Choose the percentage. 20% will the default option, but the Image width, alignment, Zoom lens height and width, as well as darkening the image on zoom can be changed in this menu option.
5. Review Behavioral settings and Save when complete.
Return to Content Tutorials (main)