Log into Learning Spaces for more information about Managing Course Enrollment.
1. In your Moodle course, click on the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the slide-out menu.
2. Click on Users and click Enrolled users in the Administration block.
3. The Participants screen will open. Click on the Enroll users button on the top, right-hand side of the screen.
4. In the Search field, type in the full name or ULID of the person, and click on the correct name. It will then appear in blue at the top of this page. You can search and select as many users as you would like at this point.
5. In the Assign Role Field, make sure Student is selected.
6. Click the red Enroll users button when finished.
7. When the screen refreshes, you will see the student listed in the Participants page.