Log into Learning Spaces for more information about Managing Course Enrollment.
1. In your Moodle course, click on the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the slide-out menu.
2. Click on Users and click Enrolled users in the Administration block.
3. On the Participants page, locate the desired user in the list. Click on the pencil icon to the right of their current role.
4. Remove the current role.
5. Select Non-editing teacher from the drop-down menu.
6. Click Save icon to save the new role.