Log into Learning Spaces for more information about Managing Course Enrollment.
NOTE: Removing a student from a Moodle course will NOT remove their registration in Banner.
1. In your Moodle course, click on the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the slide-out menu.
2. Click on Users and click Enrolled users in the Administration block.
3. The Participants screen will open. Locate the student you'd like to remove. To the far right of their name, locate and click on the trashcan icon.
4. A popup menu will open asking you to confirm. Click the Unenroll button.
5. When the screen refreshes, you will see the student is no longer listed in the Participants page.
If you accidentally unenroll the wrong student, you can always re-enroll them. All of their course data will re-appear once they are re-enrolled. Add a Student to a Course (Moodle 3.9)